Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Congratulations baby girl card

I'm here again with another baby card. This one is for my second godchild Lena, who was born last week.

baby girl card

For this card I used the Cuttlebug Welcome baby embossing folder to create a dotted background.
Then I stamped the onesie and the clothespins with Versamark and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.

baby girl card

Next I colored the stamped images with alcohol markers and die cut them.
For the sentiment I used Pure Graphite from Altenew and heat embossed this with clear sparkle glitter embossing powder.
Finally I added the twine and adhered the onesie and clothespins with foam tape onto the card.

baby girl card

Supplies
- Cuttlebug embossing folder Welcome baby
- Honey Bee - Hooray
- Clearly Besotted - Little onesie
- Versamark
- Altenew ink: Pure Graphite
- Wow embossing powder opaque bright white
- Wow embossing glitter clear sparkle
- Chameleon pen WG7
- Twin marker 7 Cosmos
- Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment